Thursday, April 23, 2009

I want a fondant cake tomorrow!

Posted by Marilyn at 1:36 PM
I really wasn't in the mood for a last minute cake but I did it anyways. Hey...sometimes you just have to do these things. In my situation I think I can be lying in my death bed and still get up to make a cake. lol Anyhow a friend called me last minute and decided she wanted a little fondant cake for her birthday. She'd always wanted a fondant cake, she told me when when she went to order a cake for her wedding in the catalog she requested a certain cake (not to big) then when she picked it up it wasn't what she had ordered, at least not fondant. Anyways this is what she wanted this is what she got. She was happy. Marble cake with fresh strawberries and cream covered in marshmallow fondant. All decorations and accessories are fondant. Keep posted I'm working on 2 cakes and they are both sports jerseys.

0 comments on "I want a fondant cake tomorrow!"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez