Sunday, June 5, 2011

60th Birthday Cake

Posted by Marilyn at 9:24 PM


This is the 60th birthday cake I made for a friend's grandmother who just got in from out of the country. Cake was vanilla with strawberries and cream, covered in fondant. Also my first attempt at a gum paste rose, and I must say it wasn't as hard as I thought. I had fun doing them and I love the gum paste I bought from, CK Products, it's the best, very pliable and easy to use. Too bad I didn't get much from them, next order I will go all gum paste. Anyhow,I have more coming up this weekend, looks like a wedding cake and a butterfly/daisy cupcake tower as well. Keep posted for more pictures, thanks again!

0 comments on "60th Birthday Cake"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez