Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Bridal bouquet cake

Posted by Marilyn at 10:17 AM

There something about this cake I really like. My neighbor friend ordered it for her sister as a last minute cake. Since her theme is hydrangeas for her wedding, I decided to make it into a wedding bouquet. I'm also making her wedding cake this weekend but we've changed the look so there will no longer be hydrangeas on it but we're still using lime green ribbon and going for a traditional look. I was told they really liked it and it was a simple vanilla cake with whipped cream, I used butter cream to make hydrangea bouquet, I also tried mixing the pink and green to make it look more realistic color wise. Anyhow, I hope you liked it!

0 comments on "Bridal bouquet cake"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez