Thursday, December 3, 2009

Brush embroidery

Posted by Marilyn at 9:51 PM


I know it's been awhile, but I have made a few cakes just haven't posted pictures of them. This is a fairly recent one I made just this past weekend. I was asked to make a champagne colored cake with brush embroidery flowers. It was fun to do. I know I have a few things to learn to make it look perfect but I've got the idea on the brush embroidery. Vanilla cake with chocolate mousse and fresh strawberries. Very different flavor but taste pretty good. This was a small anniversary cake for a couple who will be getting married next year. I hope they choose me to do their wedding cake. I have to upload more pictures, but in the meantime thanks for looking.

0 comments on "Brush embroidery"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez