Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Chocolate crib cake

Posted by Marilyn at 4:30 PM






















































Here's my most recent cake order done for a baby shower over the weekend. It was a, tres leches cake, filled with peaches and whipped cream. I was hesitant about using this mold with chocolate but I felt it was much easier and faster drying than gum paste, best part is that she can eat it when she's done with the cake. I also made a little baby outfit out of gum paste, bib, beanie, baby blanket and tiny booties. It was a very simple cake but I usually like to airbrush whipped cream cakes just because I can't use fondant on these cakes but they were very happy with the results and ate all of the cake.....no leftovers.




Sorry I haven't been posting any recipes or even pictures but I have been so busy with work and no time to really bake. Believe me I miss it soooo much!

0 comments on "Chocolate crib cake"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez