Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Yo Gabba Gabba

Posted by Marilyn at 7:00 PM

It's been a long while, I almost forgot how to blog.....and make cakes! Whoosh with that said, I recently made this, Yo Gabba Gabba cake, for a kids birthday party. I knew nothing about the characters, but I was emailed a similar picture of it and just worked from there. I still think the cake looks.......different, almost not right but she loved it and that's all that counts. I'm pretty sure you have all seen similar and nicer ones online but I didn't have the opportunity to make gum paste characters. Piping the butter cream on the green character made the carpal tunnel flare up,  really made me realize how far away I had gone from making cakes. (Chuckle)

0 comments on "Yo Gabba Gabba"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez