Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Monster High Cupcake Tower

Posted by Marilyn at 7:41 PM
Ooh Gothic little brats! That's what the lady at the craft store told me when I asked her if they had any Monster High items. I just laughed but this is what I came up with, I must have been on the creative side that day. Small 6 inch cake on top and 24 cupcakes, with a ribbon around the edge to match the decor. I used stickers and little erasers that were hot glued around the foam boards to decorate it since there really isn't any Monster High cake decorations. It really has been awhile, happy to be back. Feel free to send me an email with questions. As you can tell I don't post often, not that I don't do any cakes, I'm just so busy working. But I'm bringing cake back! Yeah.

1 comments on "Monster High Cupcake Tower "

Angela on March 21, 2013 at 4:10 PM said...

That is so cute! I love the bats perched on the top square.

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez