Friday, June 3, 2016

Vegas theme cake!

Posted by Marilyn at 11:52 AM
Wow.....it's been years since I've blogged. If I only really had time to get to it. Oh the good old days of being home and just making cakes and being crafty. But then life happens and we have to work a real job stuck at a desk and no more baking time. It becomes a side job. So sad but true. Anyhow let me share a few pictures of what I've been doing this whole time. Here's Vegas baby..... This cake was for an 18th birthday party who decided on Vegas. All edible with exception of cards. I had just received my new printer opened it and was ready to print the cards. Big fail, we've all had those days where nothing is always right. Especially me! Printer "malfunction" but in the end new deck of cards did function. Like, Ben Israel, says "I cheated is not unique you didn't make it yourself". Yeah well sorry but in the end it worked. Yay!



0 comments on "Vegas theme cake!"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez