Friday, June 3, 2016

Odd cakes...Cast Away

Posted by Marilyn at 12:20 PM
This was little different, yeah not to cute. Some of you may know what it is. I didn't know what I was doing when they said, Cast Away. Nope, never seen the movie.... please explain. So the idea was a volleyball like in the movie but we had to add pink hair sticking up.Pink hair because they were having a little girl and it's also dad's birthday. Okay, in that case cotton candy was all I can think of. I kept looking at it like, how is this going on top of a cake? Really? Well it could have been worse, I've seen weirder stuff on cakes we won't get into. They seemed to have been very pleased since it had a meaning in this couples life and was a big thing for them. Glad they liked it.

0 comments on "Odd cakes...Cast Away"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez