Friday, June 3, 2016

Gordo's Accordion cake

Posted by Marilyn at 3:07 PM
Move over Gabbanelli! I'm taking over your business. This was a very special cake for me. It was my oldest son's 20th birthday cake. After all these years of making cakes, I had never made him one or my other kids a birthday cake..that's sad. I was always so worried about the food and decor that I never made them a cake we ordered it from other places. On this note he's an accordion player and has been since he was 8 years old, now going on 21. Seeing him so excited like WOW.....that's a cake mom? Made me feel so good about it. It was time consuming but I tried to make a replica of his real accordion. He was so happy with it he didn't allow to touch or cut it and kept it for weeks. Happy mom!

0 comments on "Gordo's Accordion cake"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez