Friday, December 12, 2008

My Favorite Book

Posted by Marilyn at 8:42 AM
I know this book is not new, but I love it and you have to get it. I bought months back, and have tried the banana cake recipe, it the best banana cake I've ever tried. I was really surprised to see that she gives her most requested cake recipes but now I know why, because they are soo good. She also gives you step by step directions on how to make these really nice cakes. It's worth buying, go for it. My favorite cake in here is the teapot it's so cute I would like to make it. She has the new one out already it's her kids cakes, I hear it's real cute so that's next. Anyhow when you do get it, tell me how you like it.

0 comments on "My Favorite Book"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez