Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas cookie baskets

Posted by Marilyn at 1:09 PM

I just made these today, they're filled with sugar cookies and iced in almond/vanilla royal icing. With just 3 days till Christmas I'm baking away. Just not for me of course just orders I need to get done by tomorrow....whuuuuh. I guess I should get back to work and stop bragging on baking....it really smells good...pumpkin rolls with cream cheese filling.....brazo gitanos.....mmm...eggnogg cakes.... Ok so I've gained a few more pounds but I can't help it. I'll make another New Year's resolution to lose weight like I have every other year but never get around to doing it. Ha Ha Ha Don't you wish your cakes were as good as mine, Don't you wish you cakes were as good as mine. Don't you? Dut Dut Dut. Don't you?

0 comments on "Christmas cookie baskets"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez