Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Virgen Mary

Posted by Marilyn at 1:36 PM

This particular cake was done for the traditional, Nicaraguan Purisima. It a full sheet cake and I couldn't get an edible image for this huge cake, so I used this picture of Mary and had it laminated and just set it on the cake. I added flowers all around to cover up the sides of the picture. It was a hit everyone really liked the cake and it was so moist I just kept picking at it. I'd never done a cake of this nature but I don't think it will be the last either. Picture isn't that great but the cake was so big and the glare of the laminate didn't help, so this is what I was able to get from it. You pretty much have an idea though. I googled for ideas and never found a cake done of Mary so it's pretty much my own creation. Hope it something different that you might like.

0 comments on "Virgen Mary"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez