Saturday, January 31, 2009

Soccer ball cake

Posted by Marilyn at 12:31 PM
Ok, so I decided to make this soccer cake for my husbands godson and I really thought a soccer ball would almost be like a puzzle just connect them.....uuuuh no. Well I guess I should have started by having the proper hexagon cutting thingy, but no I didn't so I had to cut around it to get it to look like a hexagon. Anyways I got a little impatient and was running short on time so then I remember a soccer ball (of course better) with a scarf around it in a book I bought, so there I go, so I wouldn't have to keep cutting out any more weird shapes. So this is what I ended up with. Not exactly what I wanted but it's what's going to have to do. Good thing is I finished it on time. Wheeew..... I like to take my time on my cakes but I just didn't have it this time. Maybe next time thanks for looking.

1 comments on "Soccer ball cake"

Anonymous said...

I loved it and so did Marco...you did a great job!!!

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez