Monday, January 19, 2009

Teddy Bear Shower cake

Posted by Marilyn at 9:44 PM

This is just another baby shower cake. Not my inspiration but my hard, back breaking, treacherous work. Just kidding! A good friend of my mom's found this cake on Cake Central and really liked it, so she asked if I could do it for her. I did what she asked and here it is. Well maybe it's not as perfect and pretty as the real one, but she sure thought so, as long as she's happy who's to care. I thought it would be harder than I expected but I managed, it wasn't that bad. Everything you see is edible but the straws holding up top layer, well unless the cake is that good that you never even noticed the straws. Ha No really, I guess the best part of the whole cake thing is getting to eat the scraps and oh the left over filling......oh.......in this case......fresh strawberries with fresh whipped cream.....mmmmm. Wasn't hungry till I said that, well I guess I'm going to have to finish the scraps and work on my other project. Thanks for keeping posted.

0 comments on "Teddy Bear Shower cake"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez