Sunday, February 8, 2009

Getting ready for Valentines....

Posted by Marilyn at 1:04 PM

Just made these and my little one just couldn't keep his little hands off them. They're mini red velvet cupcakes with cream cheese roses in a small heart bucket. This is a cute arrangement to give for those people who don't want chocolates. Well at least you don't feel that guilty because they are bite size cupcakes with all that frosting, well maybe on the other hand that's not a great idea. For me I would have to say a cupcake over a piece of chocolate. Well you cake lovers know what I mean.....come on....can I get an amen! So I have other Valentines things I have to get to so I hope hope you can savor them as you look. Hahaha

0 comments on "Getting ready for Valentines...."

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez