Saturday, April 18, 2009

Baby bud

Posted by Marilyn at 6:27 PM
This here is a baby shower cake I made for a friend of mine. I bought this little cake decor from Deco Pac, it's so cute. It only comes in yellow and since she was having a boy it worked out good. It's a (non-dairy) whipped cream that I tried for the first time, I actually like it, easy to work with and taste good (Flavor Right). Best part no frig required, wheeew.... it was at a park and it's a full sheet.... no cooler was going to have space for this cake. I also got to use my airbrush for the first time. I was pretty happy and it's easy to use, I think I'll be using more of it on my cakes. Well I really wanted to take a big bite of this cake since it was a marble cake with fresh strawberries and the whipped cream....mmmm......in this heat it sounds good to me. This Deco Pac stuff is cute and it's easy just add and decorate around it, I think I'll be ordering more of these little things and changing it up. Yeah this hand making stuff with gum paste is getting time consuming, I guess for the real nice cakes we'll do that. Well can't use fondant on whipped topping stuff too so never mind.

0 comments on "Baby bud"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez