Sunday, April 26, 2009

Jersey cakes

Posted by Marilyn at 7:34 PM

These were 2 cakes I made for a party, and each birthday person has their own favorite team. So I made a, Chivas, (soccer jersey) and a, Cowboys, jersey as well. They were both of butter cream with fondant accents. I used my printer again for the Chivas logo and for the Cowboys stars on the side of the arms....of course you cant see them. Well better luck I'm still in search of a better camera. I've been using my cell phone for all these pictures. Give it up for the cell phones!

2 comments on "Jersey cakes"

Danielle on April 27, 2009 at 2:24 AM said...

Great job!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful cakes!!!! I love chivas so that's pretty much y!! bt still dats an awesome job!!

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez