Thursday, June 16, 2011

Booty cake

Posted by Marilyn at 1:30 PM









This is one I'd been wanting to make for awhile. I finally got to make to make it for my brother in law's 40th birthday.I was inspired by members on Cake Central to make it. I didn't think it would turn out as well as it did, I'm actually pleased with the result. You can't really see the belt but it does read "Happy 40th" in sugar pearls. I don't have templates but I did cut it all out freehand, I just think it's easier. Well, glad I was able to make and post it, if I get to make another I will post a tutorial on how to make it. Thanks for looking.

1 comments on "Booty cake"

Anonymous said...

Hi I love this idea. I want to make one for my boyfriend. Do u mind telling me what kind of molds u used to make it??

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez