Monday, June 13, 2011

Wedding cake

Posted by Marilyn at 11:17 PM


Here's the wedding cake I promised I would post when done, unfortunately the picture is not the best, as I did not take my Nikon with me. Three tier top tier was red velvet with cream cheese filling, middle tier was chocolate cake with Bailey's Irish Cream filling and bottom tier was lemon cake with raspberry mousse. Mmmm .......very tasty and moist cakes, all iced in butter cream and decorated with fresh flowers. I hope and am pretty sure bride has better pictures. Anyhow the cupcake tower I also promised was a disaster just thinking about it makes me want to cry. If I can get a picture I will post details, thanks for looking.

0 comments on "Wedding cake"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez