Saturday, June 4, 2011

Dinsey Princess cupcakes

Posted by Marilyn at 5:57 PM


Another cupcake order, but these were just simple princess cupcakes nothing fancy. I didn't get a picture of the pink ones but each princess color coordinated with the whipped cream topping. I had already forgotten all the princesses I've been in la-la land, I thought it was Ariel, Cinderella, Snow White and Jasmin, but looks like there are more. As for flavors they were chocolate and vanilla and this time no butter cream instead whipped cream (my favorite). Tomorrow I will be posting another 60th birthday cake with gum paste roses that I made for the first time. Well, tomorrow you be the judge of that.

0 comments on "Dinsey Princess cupcakes"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez