Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby girl in pink....

Posted by Marilyn at 10:51 AM
I love these, makes me want to have a baby. Every things always cuter for girls than they are for boys. But, I can still make boy cookies to look cute, I mean clothes wise. So, here's the other batch of my tryouts I made they would be for baby shower favors, you can also put these cookies on sticks and make centerpieces or just a simple gift for mommy to be. You can mix up colors and have lavender or turquoise or even blue for a little boy. Well I hope you like em. One of these days if I can get around to it, I have to make a tutorial on how I decorate these. Hmmm, whenever I'm not too busy. Like maybe in the next year or so.

0 comments on "Baby girl in pink...."

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez