Thursday, November 20, 2008

Here comes the bride....

Posted by Marilyn at 11:02 PM
I was in a cookie mode today, these were just some of 20 others I decided to pull out of the cookie bucket and just make. I used fondant on the cake and long dress with royal icing decorations. As for the dove (I love) and the heart dress I only used royal icing. I like the fondant on the cookie because it's so easy to wipe off if you mess up or just didn't like it, whereas the royal you just have to keep it or throw it or eat it. Of course in my house everything gets eaten. Well I'll post a few tomorrow when I get done with them. I'm also having camera issues, I think I should start asking Santa (my husband) for one. Yeay me!

1 comments on "Here comes the bride...."

deana on April 6, 2009 at 7:42 AM said...

i made some cookies for my daughter 's 1 year old party recently and i used fondant..i have not tried using royal icing..

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez