Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Rum Cakes & Pumpkin Rolls.....

Posted by Marilyn at 9:46 PM


This is what people are asking for. The famous rum cake and my pumpkin rolls. I am swamped with orders for these two things for next week. I'm supposed to make a turkey along with dessert but at this point, I think I'll be driving through Mc Donald's for Thanksgiving. lol Well atleast I'm busy and not twiddling my fingers at home wishing I had something to bake for a purpose and not to eat what I baked out of boredom. Well thanks to all who placed those orders Christmas is coming so soon and I need to start my other stuff soon. Here's a picture of what they look like before they are eaten to pieces. Should I mention that I do use real rum and I don't even drink while I'm baking. It's solely for baking.....I said baking. And I don't stick my fingers in the made from scratch cream cheese filling for the rolls...nope not me.

The rum cakes have pecans on top and have a butter rum glaze that's poured over cake when it's still warm. You let in sit in it's glaze and it just absorbs all the rum.....mmmmm. They really do taste good, sometimes I wish we could a sample things online just click and taste. Maybe in 2050. Bye now!

0 comments on "Rum Cakes & Pumpkin Rolls....."

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez