Saturday, November 15, 2008

Posted by Marilyn at 12:01 PM


Ok, so this was my first attempt at making a Coach diaper bag. With all the help and tips from my Cake Central friends I think it came out ok. I guess the only pain was getting the C's to look exactly the same. But I managed to pull it off. Well I had a bit of trouble here and there but I guess when the customer's happy then who cares. It was a vanilla cake with bavarian cream filling, and all the rest is fondant. If you can see I made a blanket, socks, beanie, bib and a little pacifier all from fondant too. This was for a friends baby shower who didn't really know what she was having, but she's a Coach freak. Congratulations Mari, who just had her baby boy last week.

1 comments on " "

Piece of Cake on November 20, 2008 at 11:46 AM said...

Turned out great! Good job!

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez