Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Electric guitar cake

Posted by Marilyn at 11:12 PM
I hope I got the idea down on this one. I know roses are supposed to be in a corner the guitar in the center or bottom and her birthday in the right hand corner. Light blue guitar and roses, this was a tres leches cake with whipped cream icing. I know in this heat and a full sheet I don't know who has space in the frig for that. I hope they did! I added a few music notes, which I don't even know if they are notes. Darn it! I didn't have a picture of the guitar she sent me but I tried. I might be missing a string or even a few knobs but the idea is there. I hope she liked it.

1 comments on "Electric guitar cake"

Rylan on October 30, 2009 at 2:59 PM said...

That is sooo adorable! So cute and I love it!

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez