Saturday, September 19, 2009

Kingston's carnival cake

Posted by Marilyn at 6:14 PM
This is Kingston's 1st birthday party cake. It was my idea to make it this way. I wanted to include various things that you would see at a carnival since that was the theme. Wasn't really sure how I was going to do it all but I did. My favorite part I have to say was the ticket booth and the little signs ...oh......and the popcorn. There something about little things/details that I like. The carousel horses erked me a bit, only because I tried to make them of white chocolate and I couldn't get them to pop out of mold nice enough so I made them of gum paste and hand painted them....(pain in the butt.) Ha ha Well I can't complain but I really liked the way it turned out and so did the parents.

0 comments on "Kingston's carnival cake"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez