Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Cupcake liners

Posted by Marilyn at 4:43 PM


Looks like cupcakes are really in, so what did I do.....buy cupcake liners? I went cupcake crazy stopped by the store and saw all the cute liners they had and couldn't resist but to spend on more cake stuff. You know I'm going to make a little suggestion only because it happen to me recently, before you go out trying to find the right cupcake liner on ebay or other sites....try your local cake store or craft store like Michael's. I just ordered a few online and spent a little to much on a pack of liners and went on over to Michael's and found the same darn thing for 1/4 of the price. So I was pretty ticked when I found them there but relieved because now I know where to, for what I need. Anyhow I will be making cupcakes to give you guys ideas and try to do something that matches each of these liners....eventually no rush okay.

0 comments on "Cupcake liners"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez