Monday, May 16, 2011

Damask Daisy Cupcake Tower

Posted by Marilyn at 7:22 AM

So I finally did it.......150 + cupcakes on this stand. This was a cupcake tower I did for a family member's First Communion. She wanted a damask print to match invitations but she also wanted daisies involved, so this is what I came up with. Made the styrofoam stand (4 tiers), top cake is a huge cupcake followed by 150 + cupcakes varying from vanilla, chocolate, carrot and lemon topped with butter cream and a gum paste daisy on each cupcake. Used silk flowers for decoration on the stand. It was a success I was very happy with the turnout and most importantly she was too. So next month looks like I'll be pretty busy with cakes I have 2 wedding cakes some graduation stuff and also birthdays. If I can get around to posting pictures as soon as I'm done then you"ll get to see what I've been up to. Thanks again and keep posted.

0 comments on "Damask Daisy Cupcake Tower"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez