Monday, May 23, 2011

Dominique's 19th Birthday

Posted by Marilyn at 12:58 PM



Here's my niece's last minute birthday cake. I really don't like doing last minute cakes because they never turn out right but I guess it turned out good. The most important thing is she liked it! I have to admit I did make a huge mistake.....funny she's really 19 not 18 I don't know what I was thinking but I was off a whole year. Anyhow the purse was made from rice krispies covered in fondant and all the makeup is chocolate.I have to say I really like those chocolate molds and have never really used them until just this weekend. I have so many of them too. Looks like I'll be using more chocolate accessories from now on, it's much easier than gum paste. Flowers were made from gum paste. She loves chocolate so the cake is chocolate cake with Oreo cookie filling iced in vanilla butter cream. Hope you like I have another cake I'm working on for this weekend so keep posted. Thanks!

0 comments on "Dominique's 19th Birthday"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez