Sunday, January 3, 2010

Best Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Cake!

Posted by Marilyn at 11:03 AM

I'm not a chocolate lover, but I have to say I have never had a better piece of chocolate cake than this. I came across this recipe after opening up a Hershey's cocoa powder. For Christmas, I had to make desert for dinner at mom's and I made it. To my surprise it was the best, so I have decided to post it on my blog so you can try it. It has this nice cocoa flavor, not too chocolaty if you know what I mean, but yummmm it's good. Very moist you'll love it and it's so easy to make. Once you try it, post your comments and let me know what you think.
Hershey's Perfect Chocolate Cake
2 cup sugar
1 3/4 cup all purpose flour
3/4 cup Hershey's Cocoa
1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
1 1/2 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. salt
2 eggs
1 cup milk
1/2 cup vegetable oil
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup boiling water
Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour 2 8" round pans (your choice).
Combine all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Add eggs, milk, oil, and vanilla beat on medium speed for approximately 2 minutes. Stir in boiling water (batter will be thin). Pour into pans and bake for 30-35 min or until toothpick comes out clean. Cool and frost as you wish, enjoy.
Makes 30 cupcakes or 2 8"or 9" cakes.

0 comments on "Best Hershey's "Perfectly Chocolate" Cake!"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez