Monday, January 11, 2010

Irene's cake topper

Posted by Marilyn at 9:52 PM

This was a topper I made for Irene's baby shower cake. I love this little baby, the details are awesome. I've had this mold for some time and have never come around to using it. From now on I'm going to make a bunch of them with lot's of different looks. I was trying to go for the, Anne Geddes, look with a bow on the baby's back. I think the bow was a little too big or something was wrong but, he's adorable. He's made of just fondant, I usually add some, Tylose, to make it harder but he did pretty good without it. I hope you like it just a s much as I do. Thanks for looking.

5 comments on "Irene's cake topper"

Kelly on March 21, 2010 at 5:03 PM said...

Wow, that looks amazing. Where can I get that mold?

Marilyn on April 14, 2010 at 11:09 AM said...

Sorry for a late response but I got if from First Impression Molds.

Anonymous said...

Hello Marilyn. Is there anyway that you could make an african american baby mold and ship it to me? It is exactly what I pictured for my counsin's shower, but I have been having such a difficult time finding one. If possible the shower is June 26th. My e-mail address is shakirajae@hotmail.com

flo's-a-scrapin on June 14, 2010 at 1:17 AM said...

what an awesome topper the baby is sooo cute

Anonymous said...

do you make these and sell them. I would really love to buy from you. Please contact me at lamb2910@aol.com

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez