Monday, January 18, 2010

Disney Princess castle cake

Posted by Marilyn at 1:22 PM

Well first of all I have to say I'm very excited! Not about this cake but because my camera is on it's way, I should have it by Wednesday this week. Yay!

Alright, now about this cake. It's a tres leches, castle cake iced in whipped cream. Filled top tier with peaches and cream and bottom tier with strawberries and cream. A bit harder than butter cream, so hopefully it'll hold it's shape with the turrets. All 6 princess's didn't fit so I squeezed in 3. Saw so many pretty princess cakes and didn't know what to do so just did and copied some from here and there and this is the final result. Hope the birthday girl likes it, she'll be 5 today.

0 comments on "Disney Princess castle cake"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez