Friday, January 8, 2010

My 2010 goals.........

Posted by Marilyn at 10:51 AM
I started making cakes about a year ago now and I love it. There are a few things I have in mind and just don't know where to start. I was considering, Pastry School, but don't' really have the money for the tuition. I never realized how expensive that could be. I do want to start somewhere, that is with one of my other goals. I'm trying to invest on a good digital camera. Starting next month I want to start on my cake portfolio. I get asked quite a few times on a book or album they can look at to see my work and as usual I refer them to my blog. Well not everyone has computer access so I want to do the right thing. I want this portfolio to be my inspiration on cakes and not copycats. I like what other people do I just don't think it's right to get credit for something your broke your head thing about making. So in the meantime I'm sketching out cake designs and we'll see what happens. I have all my cake dummies lined up and all this new cool cake stuff I bought a few months ago and are still sitting in boxes. Yeah..... let's just say we have a cake addiction. In saying that keep posted with new cake pictures that are going in the portfolio and keep your fingers crossed while I find a nice camera. Thanks!

0 comments on "My 2010 goals........."

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez