Tuesday, January 26, 2010

In need of supporters

Posted by Marilyn at 10:05 PM
I was looking into taking a, Pastry Chef course. I went to the institute today and to my surprise it was a lot of money...more money than I had planned. I was real excited about doing this whole thing. The facility is new and so nice, the staff and chef's were so down to earth and the instructors looked like they enjoyed being there. It's a place you'd really enjoy to be in if you want to learn.
So, I have a plan..... I need supporters. What I mean by supporters is if you need a cake I can make it and that money can go towards my tuition of $27,000. Yeah, I know that's pretty scary but I want it more than anything. I need to start saving now...it's going to take a long time before I save that amount but I really have to start somewhere. Another thing I need to do is finish my GED course because they want that. I need to stop slacking off and get my hiney moving. So if you need anything, let me know I can do it for you. Thanks for listening to me whine and beg for a little bit. http://www.professionalculinaryinstitute.com/ Check it our for yourselves.

0 comments on "In need of supporters"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez