Monday, August 10, 2009

Clowns.....

Posted by Marilyn at 10:42 AM

A 1st birthday cake for a little boy who's theme was, clowns. Now, I remember back when I was little I hated clowns, they scared the living out of me. Now, when I was called for this order I just shrugged and was like, "ok." That's it. I don't really care for them anymore I guess I just haven't been around them for awhile, but back in the day my girlfriends were so into clowns. They would draw them, wear them decorate their rooms with them.....uugghh. Not me, it must have been after that movie, Clowns. Anyhow, I survived making it. Flavors were the usual (for me at least) top tier was chocolate & bottom tier vanilla with whipped cream & strawberries. I've noticed that people aren't as daring with cakes and flavors, they want the same ol' grocery store flavors. It was done in butter cream and decorated with fondant accents. Clowns were also done in fondant. When the cake was delivered to them, mom was happy, that's what counts. I really should start having people post their own comments on the cakes pretty soon your not going to believe my remarks. lol I'll keep you posted I have some interesting cakes coming up this and next month.

1 comments on "Clowns....."

Christene Alternative Solitude Sausage on August 11, 2009 at 11:38 AM said...

Hello...we've got the same template >.<
I'm form Spain :D
Please check my blog...but it is in spanish :(

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez