Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Tinkerbell cakes

Posted by Marilyn at 3:52 PM

These 2 cakes were for a 1st birthday party. The large cake was a half sheet with an edible image in butter cream, the small cake was a smash cake for the birthday girl to just do whatever she wanted too with, this cake was also butter cream. I added a Tinkerbell on the side of the cake, just like in the bigger cake. I took the pictures in the same house with the same camera and I hate the lighting in my house, it's so dark for pictures. I want a new house! Hahahaha Kidding I love my house!


I just need a better camera. Anyhow I got an email back from them and they really were happy with it and said it taste good! That makes a baker happy. I'm lovin it........ I love my cakes too...you can really tell in my size. Hahaha I have other cake pictures so keep posted.

1 comments on "Tinkerbell cakes"

LCouto said...

these cakes for my daughters first birthday party and i really wanted tinkerbell on the cake. my husband took care of ordering the cake and wouldnt tell me any detail about what he ordered other than he said he wanted it lavender so i was worried but after seeing the two cakes i was very happy.
They both came out very beautiful and tasted very good. we had people coming back for seconds. I would definitely order again from Marilyn.

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez