Thursday, August 6, 2009

Yankee girl!

Posted by Marilyn at 8:20 PM

I have to say I really love this cake! First of all I love the Yankees and second I want boobs like that. lol I had a lot of good and maybe one bad remark on this one, because her bikini bottom was "too big".....of course that remark came from a guy. Oh men.....we can live without them. lol Ok, so this was for my sisters brother-in-law who was celebrating his birthday along with his 4 year old son. One cake was a fireman theme and this one of course. Well the story behind this was, when the time came to cut the cakes all the kids lined up behind this one and were all fighting over who was going to have a piece of the boob. Now what kind of kids would say something like that? Weird huh? Oh well, at least they loved it. I made this from a half sheet and carved it into this shape. Boobs are cupcakes of course (D size please). lol With a waist like that, come one? I didn't make the bottom piece smaller because I figured her boobs were already big and out there so I wanted to be a little discreet. I guess that didn't work on this cake they liked that overexposure. lol All in all everyone was happy. I hope you like it too.

0 comments on "Yankee girl!"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez