Saturday, June 6, 2009

Dinosaurs

Posted by Marilyn at 11:57 AM

This was a done deal, I had originally said I couldn't do it because I was scheduled for surgery yesterday, but it was cancelled...so I called her back and was wondering if she still needed it. She goes on to tell me that she had some weird luck that every time she went to the bakery for some reason either the baker had left early or just wasn't in. I had said no at one point, then the bakery kept asking her to come back until I came to the rescue. lol No really she was happy that I had called back. She thought she was never going to find her son's dinosaur theme cake. I hope she likes it. It's a 3/4 sheet cake half vanilla the other chocolate with whipped cream and strawberries. I used butter cream since it was going to be at the park and it's going to be warm today no refrigeration was available. I suggested butter cream. Airbrushed the top and used crushed graham cracker to look like dirt/sand. I used toy dinosaurs and palm trees, piped a little green around and made a little water pond. Hopes it was what she was expecting. Thanks!

0 comments on "Dinosaurs"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez