Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Krone chopper cake

Posted by Marilyn at 1:24 PM
When they called to see if I could make a chopper cake, I was like "cool a motorcycle...airbrush, black and silver, chrome parts." She was like, no, it's like a tractor. Oh...that. Yeah, what about it? Then I figured if I made a dog why not a tractor right? Wrong....this was a pain in the butt cake. I learned alot of wrong before right while making it. I told myself I undercharged and I worked myself out, leaving no energy for the other cakes I have to do. So maybe a few days sleep will make up for it, since I was up until 2:30am working on it. I really just wanted to give up and say something like, "The dog ate it, sorry!" If that didn't work in school do you really think it would work with her? By the way everyone knows the dogs not allowed in the house. Never mind. I carved and this time I didn't fill it because her son really didn't want to eat it he just want to show it to his friends and co-workers, who by the way are Krone and John Deere manufacturers. This is his line of work and he does it well. So he wants to have it until Friday just on a table to show off, he's real into this type of stuff, if you know what I mean. I tried and gave it my all and that's it! I don't want to see another tractor! lol It's a chocolate pound cake covered in fondant, all decorations are marshmallow fondant as well. Hope you like it!

0 comments on "Krone chopper cake"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez