Saturday, May 23, 2009

Another pretty book

Posted by Marilyn at 7:30 PM

I can't wait to get it. It's not a new book but it sure is worth it. I was in Michael's and went over to the book section and browsed through some cake and cupcake stuff, but this book was the best. It really has pretty pictures and some really nice ideas and good stuff in it. So I didn't have $30 when I was in the store and you can't use your coupon on books.....arrgh. So, I came home and I usually buy books at Border's or even Amazon. In this case I looked and searched until I found it for $18. Yeeeah me! Wait did I sound like London from Suite Life of Zach & Cody? lol My daughter watches too much Disney channel. Well, as soon as I get it I'll browse through and try to make something from it. I have a really big project in June, a cake for 350 people. That's a first for me I'll be up all week that week when it's due. So far, this is all I know 350 guest, all chocolate cakes, fuchsia/magenta/gold, butterflies, stripes...I think that's it at least for now. The rest is up to me. I guess I need to step into creativity mode. Ha Post op, we'll see how that goes. Thanks for peeking. Have a nice weekend! I'm trying too.

1 comments on "Another pretty book"

Danielle on May 25, 2009 at 5:11 AM said...

that book looks like a good buy!
I say Yeah me all the time we watch to much Disney in our house to!!

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez