Thursday, May 21, 2009

Corona bottle cake

Posted by Marilyn at 9:05 PM


Thought about this one for awhile, it was a first for me. I guess it turned out. Lemon cake with vanilla butter cream filling and covered in fondant. Lime is also fondant sprinkled in sugar to look like salt. Who has a Corona without a lime and salt? Ha ha Well I hope he likes it, it's actually for my sis-in-law's coworker. He really likes Corona's, I guess it's what he always orders at the bar. Small cake just looks big in the picture, but really only feed 10-12 people. Wasn't as hard as I thought. Carved it freehand and used an edible image I got from Google. I love my edible printer it does anything I want it to.....that is if it's not copyright....dang it, smart printer! Well I hope you like it, I made this in place of beer bucket. Sorry guys.

2 comments on "Corona bottle cake"

Sweet Treats Dolls on May 22, 2009 at 7:03 AM said...

The cakes looks great! fifi.

Anonymous said...

where did you order the edible label from and I would like to get the printer to do the edible icing sheets which one do you suggest ?

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez