Friday, May 15, 2009

Rugby Ball

Posted by Marilyn at 9:26 PM


Congrat's, Chris Naegele! This was for my friends son who played with Humboldt State Rugby for a few years. Well he graduates this weekend and this was his cake. Chocolate cake with amaretto butter cream covered in a dulce de leche fondant. The Jack's Logo is an edible sheet. I used those stupid, Tappit, cutouts of which drove me crazy. I think those dumb things took longer than the darn cake....and still not good enough. Well this is it! I'm checking them off my list for cakes this month. I have 6-8 left for this month so far, I feel like I'm on a bakathon. Just baking, not eating!

1 comments on "Rugby Ball"

şükrü said...

Instagram Takipçi Satın Al
Toptan Telefon Kılıfı
Resimli Magnet
Silivri Çatı Ustası
Çerkezköy Çatı Ustası

YMLR

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez