Friday, May 22, 2009

Congrat's Grad!

Posted by Marilyn at 6:13 PM


This really was a last minute cake. Got one of those wake up calls, you now the ones you hate to wake up and answer....to find out you have to work. lol No really, I didn't want to get it, but I figured maybe it's good news. Well good because I needed to do it, but I was so wasted, not feeling good and really tired. I hope it doesn't show in the cake. This was for another co-workers relative, who's graduating from high school. Purple cap with yellow/gold tassel. I airbrushed (again) the whole thing. Chocolate cake with custard filling, fondant overlay. They thought it was cool, hopefully everyone at the party likes it. I think I need a cake break, and need to sleep for a few days.

0 comments on "Congrat's Grad!"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez