Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Have to get it!

Posted by Marilyn at 10:54 AM

This is a must see cake DVD. Sharon really has lot's to show on how to make these perfect, bows & bows, she really is a perfectionist. They are so nice and really don't even look like a cake. I mean if someone showed up to a party with something like this you would probably try to unwrap it, that good! She has a whole set of different DVDs she's made, I have a couple of others too but this one is one of my favorites. I really am tempted to just make one for myself just to try. Hmmmm Maybe next month because this month I don't even have time to breathe. I have a couple of cakes this month and juggling time with kids, home and everything else is driving me crazy. But I like that rush, it keeps me going. I'll leave you with a link to her site so you can see what she has, her DVDs are really good and very thorough. Her cakes are so neat and pretty you have to see them, you can even check out her blog. Here's the link http://www.sugaredproductions.com/
Talking about not breathing, this is a pretty busy month and am so hoping it stays this way. I've extended my vacation in August for a last minute wedding cake August 8th. But I'm really looking forward to all the good things that come my way. What a blessing! Just had to share it with you. As soon as I make them I'll post those pictures for you to see! Keep in touch, I know I will!

0 comments on "Have to get it!"

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez