Thursday, July 2, 2009

Oakland A's.....

Posted by Marilyn at 6:19 PM

Really not a fan. Yankee girl here! My good friend ordered this cake for her nephew, poor child doesn't know any better. Ha ha Just kidding! He really wanted a baseball theme cake, since they were really impressed by the tall round cake they tried at another birthday party. Yay me! I like to hear things like that. It's all whipped cream, chocolate cake with fresh bananas and whipped cream.Airbrushed again and used some graham cracker for the dirt, good ol' sweet dirt. Pretty tall cake, 3 layers of cake and 2 layers of filling. My son was jealous since I made it the day of his birthday and didn't even make him a cake. Bad mommy! I know, I have to make it up to him. With the exception that his will be grand, spectacular, awesome...ok now. At least we'll try huh. Well hope you liked it, regardless of the team. Go Yankees!

0 comments on "Oakland A's....."

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez