Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mario in DEMAND!

Posted by Marilyn at 9:07 PM


This is a another Mario order. Now everywhere I look I see Mario. lol I made 25 Mario cookies. I really need to find a cutout for this little guy. I used several different cutters to get different shapes until I came up with this. Time consuming little things, but I think they're turning out better as we go along. Believe it or not, I used a flower cutter for his mustache, small oval cutter for nose, round 2" cutter for face and hat, a Wilton tip for eyes, a small heart cut in half for ears. The "M" I wrote with royal icing. It's a No Fail Sugar cookie recipe which you can find on Cake Central and Antonia 74 royal icing. I hope this is the last week of Mario Bros, I would like to see new things come my way. I guess I shouldn't complain I should be happy to be busy. I will post the 2 tier cake for the same party tomorrow not done yet, actually haven't even started it. Long night.... gotta go. Thanks for looking.

1 comments on "Mario in DEMAND!"

Rosita on April 2, 2009 at 5:36 PM said...

I totally think this is the Cutest idea!! Everyone at the Party Loved them !! Specially the kids they had a blast looking at them , They looked so good that i did not want to eat them lol.... Thanks

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez