Monday, March 9, 2009

The result of disaster.

Posted by Marilyn at 12:52 AM


So here's what came from the fallen cake. The party was that day and I had no time whatsoever to make another cake purse, at least made of cake that is. I could've done a rice crispy one but just didn't have the energy. So I was left with crown from the "Kathy" purse, and she really wanted that to be a part if her cake. So I made a pillow out of rice crispy made a trim and stuck the crown on top. Decorated the oval cake with zebra stripes and added a few flowers around the pillow and this is what I ended up with. It's alright, she liked it, but I was really looking forward to the purse. Maybe next time.

0 comments on "The result of disaster."

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez