Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Giddy up

Posted by Marilyn at 6:15 PM
I love this mini cake. Maybe it's the colors ...no...maybe because it's small. I don't know I just really like it.....oh I know it's the whole cowgirl idea.....yeah maybe one day I'll have some pink cowboy boots and ride like a cowgirl.... Yeee haw. Ok, I had nothing else to do so I made it. I'd been wanting to try my new mini pans and didn't really know what I wanted to do. So this is what just popped in my head. It's 2 mini cakes all covered in fondant so are the little accessories. I tried to make it look cute and girly and I think I pulled it off. So I had to make a matching cookie, of course little pink & tan (embossed) cowboy boots uh maybe it's cowgirl boots. Someone correct me! Anyhow wasn't that hard to do took me about 15 minutes....hmmm can you tell. Maybe you can, was just in a rush to do something for a spare 1/2 hour that I had free. Well you got the point. Hope you like it as much as I do. Yeeeh haaaw! lol

3 comments on "Giddy up"

Danielle on April 2, 2009 at 5:08 AM said...

Super cute. I love the cowgirl theme!

Anonymous said...

hi..i found your blog while trying to download the same template..well..i am not sure if i would use it. it look quite small- i mean the font. i like your creations..beautiful!

deana on April 6, 2009 at 7:40 AM said...

not anonymous..wrongly selected

Post a Comment

 

Cake-me-love Copyright 2009 Sweet Cupcake Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez